#46, 13. Februar 2020.
Sailing in the North Atlantic is nothing for cowards and wimps. It requires a lot of preparedness, resilience, and courage.
In this episode I talk to Erik Aanderaa who is a Norwegian sailor that regularly does North Sea passages even in the winter.
Currently he prepares for a new adventure which will lead him across the North Sea to Greenland.
- Modern Viking ship Draken Harald Hårfagre
- ResQ Emergency and Safety Training Center
- Erik on Youtube: No Bullshit Just Sailing
- Erik on Facebook: No Bullshit Just Sailing
- Erik’s Online Shop
- Viking Festival: Up Helly Aa